Discussions under Argotic.Web

Please use the Discussions forum to post questions regarding how to implement Argotic within your own applications, requests for new features or suggestions of changes to the existing framework. Occasionally the project team members may post requests for comments, which you are encouraged to respond to. If you are submitting a bug report, please review the issue tracker prior to doing so.

Feed is showing summary instead of full content

first post: eibrahim wrote: I am trying to read the content of the feed http://feeds.feedburne...

VS2008 Format ? HowTo

first post: smlsr wrote: Ok for those still needing to use the library within VS2008. Sinc...

Why two Argotic implementation in .NET2.0 and .NET3.5

first post: Charles2009 wrote: Hello everyone, I saw there are two implementations: Microsoft...

latest post: Oppositional wrote: Charles,Currently there is no significant difference between the tw...

Updating a feed

first post: skateboardp wrote: Hi I have been using the ConditionalGet function in the Syndicat...

latest post: skateboardp wrote: Yes, in my implementation I rely on checking if the feed location h...

RSS Header Info

first post: skateboardp wrote: I am developing my own RSS Reader using the Microsoft Ajax Toolkit,...

latest post: skateboardp wrote: Hi, I've managed to bind the data to a repeater and also display th...

Syndication.axd and RssItem

first post: ccyvas wrote: Is is possible to have the syndication handler return a specific Rs...

latest post: Oppositional wrote: This is definitely possible, but will require soem shanges to the I...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions