Discussions under Request For Comments (RFC)

Please use the Discussions forum to post questions regarding how to implement Argotic within your own applications, requests for new features or suggestions of changes to the existing framework. Occasionally the project team members may post requests for comments, which you are encouraged to respond to. If you are submitting a bug report, please review the issue tracker prior to doing so.

Echo?!!

first post: stimpy77 wrote: Echo!!!!? Anyone here? :) Thinking about forking this and dumping...

latest post: stimpy77 wrote: Uhm.. NuGet.org's site was flaky when I did all this, the search ...

Recommendations for unit test support

first post: ianmayo wrote: Hi all,I'm going ahead with the back-port to .Net 1.1, though I ack...

Any chance of .Net 1.1 support?

first post: ianmayo wrote: Hi all,I'm about to implement an Atom server in .Net 1.1.Having arg...

Authenticated feeds

first post: arangas wrote: Hello,Does Argotic contain support for authenticated feeds?If not I...

GDATA Publishing

first post: ghstahl wrote: Hi,Our service needs to conform to the GDATA specifications.Can I u...

how do i consume extended syndicated content

first post: bumenot wrote: I have created a custom SyndicationExtension for custom items of an...

latest post: Oppositional wrote: No, I did not. Please email your code to oppositional@live.com and ...

Rate and review the latest Argotic release!

first post: Oppositional wrote: For all of those who utilizing Argotic, I would greatly appreciate ...

Does Argotic have a role in intra-application comms?

first post: IanMayo wrote: Hi all, Short version: if I want to use Argotic fully within my...

latest post: Oppositional wrote: You may consume and persist Atom Feed Documents andAtom Entry Docum...

Provide feedback on future changes to the framework

first post: Oppositional wrote: Sometime in mid-2009, I am considering making some major changes to...

Project contributors needed!

first post: Oppositional wrote: It has been a long road since I began Argotic, it has been a joy to...