Discussions under Argotic.Common

Please use the Discussions forum to post questions regarding how to implement Argotic within your own applications, requests for new features or suggestions of changes to the existing framework. Occasionally the project team members may post requests for comments, which you are encouraged to respond to. If you are submitting a bug report, please review the issue tracker prior to doing so.

Feed is showing summary instead of full content

first post: eibrahim wrote: I am trying to read the content of the feed http://feeds.feedburne...

How to read an ATOM feed

first post: loginitin wrote: In the following code Blank string is returned forentry.title.tostr...

Argotic Syndication Framework with WSS 3.0 and Microsoft Office Server Service Pack 2

first post: chamanbakshi wrote: Hi, I am planning to upgrade our SharePoint farm to WSS 3.0, Mic...

How te get raw source of RSS item?

first post: Nabokov wrote: Input rss feed fragment: <item><title><![CDATA[Title blah blah blah...

VS2008 Format ? HowTo

first post: smlsr wrote: Ok for those still needing to use the library within VS2008. Sinc...

Recommendations for unit test support

first post: ianmayo wrote: Hi all,I'm going ahead with the back-port to .Net 1.1, though I ack...

Support for JSON

first post: ianmayo wrote: Hi all,I'm considering using Atom as a data interface between an AS...

Custom Extension... Namespace a10

first post: alexandre_fs wrote: Has anyone ever seen this extension of the dates in this feed:http:...

latest post: Oppositional wrote: Typically, when you see an a10 extension in an RSS feed, they are e...

Why two Argotic implementation in .NET2.0 and .NET3.5

first post: Charles2009 wrote: Hello everyone, I saw there are two implementations: Microsoft...

latest post: Oppositional wrote: Charles,Currently there is no significant difference between the tw...

Dublin Core not detected?

first post: AlexOnASPDotNET wrote: Hi, also my feed uses dc extensions, they seem not to be parsed ...

latest post: AlexOnAspDotNet wrote: In general I would expect everything being able to be parsed by exi...