Urgent! Why is this feed not reading properly:

Feb 25, 2009 at 3:26 PM
http://www.daniweb.com/blogs/rss311962.xml#

This feed has all the proper elements and no significant errors exist after validating with feedvalidator.org.  I'm attempting to read the file using both rss and atom syndication formats...but nothing is captured.  What is wrong with this feed or why can't it be read using Argotic?

I would greatly appreciate a prompt reply to this problem.  If you offer paid service, I'm willing to hire you for a bit for some consultation.

I also have not heard anything regarding reading the rss content:encoded issue I'm having.  Your example reagarding reading extended rss for itunes doesn't help me.  Can you please provide code for me to read the rs content:encoded tag?

Sincerely,

Greg Davis
212-380-6898
Feb 25, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Here's some interesting data to go along with this problem...

If I copy the entire contents of that rss file to an xml file on my own webserver...then try to read it using Argotic, it works fine.  It's just when I try to read that same file on daniweb that it fails to load.  Could daniweb have some restriction in place that prevents other websites from reading it's rss feed?  Has anyone heard of restrictions like that?

Thanks,

Greg Davis