ETA on next minor release

Topics: Request For Comments (RFC)
Coordinator
Jun 6, 2008 at 5:37 AM
Edited Jun 14, 2008 at 2:53 PM
Due to work/life conflicts, the 2008.0.2.0 minor release date has been moved (again) to Monday, 06/16/2008. For those waiting for fixes/patches to be applied, I apologize for the delay.

In a related note, I am actively looking for a co-coordinator that can work with me on this project. If anyone is interested, please contact me.
Developer
Jun 24, 2008 at 6:50 PM
Any word on a revised revised release date?
Coordinator
Jun 25, 2008 at 4:05 PM
As the sole developer (aside from those who are providing patches or detailed bug fixes in the forum), I have lately been finding it difficult to quickly release new fixes and features. I am trying to do my best, but until one or more community members volunteer to take on an active development role, the release cycle will not be as quick as it has been in the past. I apologize to those who are actively awaiting a new release of the framework.

I would tenatively say that I will have the 2008.0.2.0 release published by the end of this week.
Developer
Jun 25, 2008 at 9:04 PM
Oppositional,

Thank you very much for the update.  I don't mean to rush you and I greatly appreciate all the work you have obviously devoted to Argotic.  I'm looking forward to the next release but the current issues I'm experiencing are far from earth-shattering.

-Ryan
Coordinator
Jun 29, 2008 at 7:06 AM
The fix for issue 10260 and the addition of feature 10344 are related and require some minor re-factoring. Issue 9968 is the implementation of a patch reported by a user. Issue 10255 appears to be due to the use of a RegEx pattern that is too wide in its scope, and may be pushed.

The new ETA should be next week, again, I apologize for how long it is taking. In the meantime, if you opened an issue that has been fixed, I would appreciate anyone who is interested in getting the latest source code check-in and helping me functional test the fix.
Coordinator
Jul 1, 2008 at 6:38 PM
Making forward progress on 2008.0.2.0 work items, currently fixes are 'done' but not yet checked in (I am working offline). Should have changes/fixes checked in tonight and will have a build by this Friday unless something unexpected happens.